Unison, Microsoft, and UiPath hosted a RPA panel session at the 2019 NCMA World Congress conference. We provided an overview of how Azure's artificial intelligence, UiPath's RPA platform, and PRISM can help automate highly repetitive and labor-intensive tasks involved in day-to-day operations and regulatory compliance.
Watch the panel as we review how to:
- Innovate with RPA and AI without having to starting from scratch.
- Enhance processes with the power of AI
- Incorporate RPA & AI into existing workflows, using familiar tools.
- Use bots to bridge the gap between systems.
- Introduce more guided processes.
- Automate labor intensive, repetitive work.
Fill out the form to the right to access the full video recording of the "Unison, Microsoft, and UiPath RPA Panel Session" (introductory video below)